DAMN COMPANY SUMMER INTERN
DAMN COMPANY is hiring! This is a part-time, temporary internship based in Los Angeles, CA.
We are looking for interns who are genuinely excited to learn and take on responsibility with our small team. The internship is intimate and you will be working directly with the managing partner, Joey and one of the founders, Jonathan.
- Working knowledge of social media and online platforms (primarily Instagram and Google Drive applications, WP is a huge plus!)
- Basic writing and communication skills.
- Organised, creative, and detail-oriented.
- Adobe Suite skills are very helpful and will make you stand out in the application process. Please highlight any other creative skills you have!
We’re looking for a professional, trustworthy, down-to-earth human available 1-3 days per week. No worries if you’re a student! We’re flexible.
What you may be doing…
- Expense tracking and product costing (any merch math education is a plus!)
- Packing and shipping orders
- Managing exchanges/returns
- Communicating with vendors, press, stylists, etc.
- Corresponding with customers by email or phone (with patience and positivity!)
- Inventory maintenance and prep.
- Brainstorming and planning collaborations.
- Design and sourcing aid/research
- General organisational tasks
Every day is new and full of different responsibilities. Some are fun and some are tedious. This is much more a business-based position than design-based. Please don’t hesitate to apply if you lack fashion design experience!
How to apply:
Do you meet the requirements? Email email@example.com with your resume, a brief description of yourself, and why you want the job! Subject “DAMN CO SUMMER INTERN”.
If you’ve sent over your resume or cover letter in the past, feel free to resend it!
*Note: We are not looking to hire a LA intern for Fall 2019 at this time.*
We want this to be a fun, helpful, educational experience! We’re still learning ourselves 😉
This listing was posted on 4/20/19.